Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Primordial Ooze

Hello, everyone.

I'm Ted. I've started this blog because...well, my professor made me. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to posting on the web, so I intend to use this as a learning experience.

A little about me: I'm 21. I misspent most of my youth on the charming town of Falmouth, Cape Cod. As of now, I'm a journalism student at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. I'm currently getting a minor in both biology and history. After school is over, I'd like to write guides for museums or zoos... but in the current economic climate, I'll be happy to have a job, period.

A little about this blog: I'd like to explore the large, messy, and sometimes confusing subject of evolutionary biology. It's something that many people don't understand, and I'd wager it's because the subject seems so complex. I'm writing about it because I'm pretty sure it doesn't have to be that way. My mission is to make the subject interesting and hopefully, a little fun. You should read this blog if you're at all curious about why biological life is like it is. As for people with a grounding in evolutionary biology, you should read this too. I'm always up for learning new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment